Our experienced physical therapists have more than 20 years of combined experience providing exceptional service to patients in outpatient facilities, large urban research hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, acute and intensive care and at home. You will receive individualized attention during a one-on-one evaluation session with Chris, Frank or Greg. We develop a custom program of treatment in which you actively participate in establishing goals. Most important: Restoring painfree movement, strength, health and function.
We treat all of the common problems and injuries listed below. At the same time, we believe each patient’s situation is unique and deserves customized attention and an individual plan for recovery. Give us a call to discuss your condition or problem and how we can help.
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Rotator cuff tears
- Foot and ankle pain and dysfunction
- Knee pain and instability
- Patellofemoral problems
- Hip pain & stiffness
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative joint disease
- Minor finger and hand injuries
- Pre/Post surgery rehabilitation ( knee, shoulder, back, neck, foot, hip etc
- Gait related problems
- Loss of strength
- Neurological illness & injury
- Sprains, strains and fracture
- Sports injujry rehab
- Sports conditioning
- TMJ Therapy
- Balance Disorders
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- On the job injury
- Repetitive strain
- Posture problems
- Soft tissue injury to muscle, tendon, ligaments, cartilage and other connective tissue
Our comprehensive evaluation will uncover which of a variety of treatment options are best for you.
- Prescriptive exercises performed in the clinic and at home are used to restore flexibility, strength and integrity to affected areas of the body.
- Initially therapeutic modalities such as heat or cold are used to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Ultrasound, a form of deep heat using sound waves or electrical stimulation, may be used as a means of reducing pain or improving muscle activity.
- We use an extensive repetoire of direct and indirect hands-on techniques known as “manual therapy.” These techniques are often referred to by the name of the medical practitioner who advocated and advanced their use. We often use methods from Geoffrey Maitland, Robin McKenzie, Freddie Kaltenborn, Brian Mulligan, Arthur Jones’s Strain Counterstrain, Muscle Energy and techniques from the North American Institute of Manual Therapy.
The treatment array is predicated on what works most effectively for the patient.